[SAC] discussion osgeo userid use for wiki

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Apr 26 07:00:58 PDT 2019

I think we had discussed a process of automating this whereby we freeze all accounts and if someone tries to login for first time
We first them to specify which LDAP account and password for that and then merge the history.

As I mentioned in prior tickets our LDAP is really old and needs to be redone so I would prefer that happens first
before we attempt this.

That said if no one has issues with extending my contract I'd be willing to take on:

Upgrading LDAP
Upgrading Wiki (not critical but would by nice)
Changing Wiki to use our LDAP.

Thanks,
Regina