[SAC] Fwd: SAC services : Access to local chapters

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 13:15:16 PDT 2019

Hi Alex, All,
Sorry for the late reply, but that is great news !
We will do an estimation on the storage need thank you.

What will be a good practice ? I would like to create an OSGeo-fr account
that store everything and provides accesses to OSGeo-fr board member.
In that way, the account is not person related. What are the accounts
policies in OSGeo ?

I'll check with the OSGeo-fr board, but we might have document we don't
want to publish (invoices, quotes), is that possible to keep it private ?

Thanks again for your response,

Best regards,

Nicolas Roelandt
OSGeo Chapter Member