[SAC] osgeo workshop support

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sun Aug 25 09:59:13 PDT 2019

Hello Jachym

I can see that your workshop is at 9am
I will be in the UN meeting, but I will have my computer with me.
>From what I understand you need the attendees to register their name in the
wiki page.
For that task I will be paying attention so the moment they register I can
add them.
Tell them to write "OSGeo 101" so I know that its one of your students.

Regards
Vicky

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 7:01 PM Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi SACers,
>
> I would need a help tomorrow during the workshop "Introduction to OSGeo"
> here at FOSS4G.
>
> Just remote support, confirming wiki accounts and userids.
>
> Maybe some temporal for myself access would do?
>

> Workshop starts 26th August in the morning local time
>
> thank you
>
> Jachym

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,