[SAC] [Hosting] Power issues this morning

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Thu Dec 19 10:03:41 PST 2019

All,

This morning we experienced some power issues in the machine room where
most of our servers are hosted. There was a planned building power outage
however it was assumed all generator and UPS systems would work properly.
Unfortunately for some reason, some of the systems lost power and had to be
manually brought back online. I'm working with the data center manager to
figure out what the core issue was. In addition, I'm going to be on-site
later today to double check power connections to the hosts that did have a
problem.

If you have any system or service that is still offline, please let me know
by sending an email to support at osuosl.org. I believe we have resolved all
of the outstanding issues.

Thanks for your patience.

--