[SAC] [Hosting] Power issues this morning

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Fri Dec 20 08:44:35 PST 2019

All,

I got the following update from the data center manager which provides the
root cause for the issue yesterday:

"I had our UPS maintenance tech in last night and it seems that one of the
batteries in the battery string failed and that is what caused it not to
hold up on the switch over.  I have them on-site this morning replacing the
failed battery."

There is another planned outage tomorrow morning from 5-7am PST but I don't
expect any issues this time around.