[SAC] iCal link for osgeo-sac meetings calendar ?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Feb 21 01:17:58 PST 2019

Is there any reason why the calendar called "osgeo-sac-meetings"
owned by "osgeo-sac" user on NextCloud cannot be made public ?

I'd like to have that calendar shown by my calendar applications
(ikhal, synchronized via vdirsyncer; my own nextcloud instance)
without having to enter a password in them. If there's no reason
for it to be private, can I have an "iCal" link ? I didn't find
any way to do it via the web UI while logged in as "strk" ...