[SAC] Problems displaying a map on OSGeo website

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Feb 26 07:51:05 PST 2019

Hello Andreas:

Sorry to bother you, but I am not expert at all on OpenLayers
and there is a problem that the map here:
https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/geo-for-all/
is not displaying

If you view the source code, there are some links to openLayers
For example:

  <link rel="stylesheet"
href="https://openlayers.org/en/v4.2.0/css/ol.css" type="text/css">

And also there you can see a javascript script

<script>    $(document).ready(function () {        $.get(vars.adminUrl
+ '?action=getItems&postType=geo_for_all_lab&limit=-1&offset=0',
function (response) {            response = JSON.parse(response);
      updateMarkers(response.data);        });...

etc

It was working, but suddenly it stopped working.
Can you give me a hand?

Everything is on word press, here is our repository
https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/www_osgeo
(you will see a 404, because you need to log in using your ldap)

Any hint, will be appreciated
Regards
Vicky

--