[SAC] 2019 Budget Proposal

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jan 7 12:38:06 PST 2019

$1000 was for parts, hard drives, power supplies, etc... based roughly
on historical needs. We've rarely spent more than $500 on actual
replacement parts. In fact we usually only manage to spend 50% of our
budget in any given year.

I will check with the board, in the past, I believe they wanted actual
expected expenditures, and that they would keep the reserve(rainy day
fund) in case of bigger costs like unexpected whole server replacement.