[SAC] 2019 Budget Proposal

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:53:39 PST 2019

One thing to include in budget is ... migrating wiki logins to ldap. The
board asked last year (as the split is being confusing to explain to new
members of our community) and we got into a bit into the details of what it
would take technically. So question is what would it take to implement -
and can we include that in our budget?

I assume we should consider a small contract for this activity as it has
proven to have too low a fun to fun/effort ratio to attract a volunteer :)
--
Jody Garnett