[SAC] [Hosting] OSUOSL attending FOSDEM / Config Mgt Camp

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Tue Jan 8 11:11:58 PST 2019

Hi all,

Apologies for sending this out through our general hosting mailing list but
I wanted to let you all know that I will be attending both FOSDEM and
Config Management Camp in Belgium in just under a month. I know that many
of you are based in Europe so I rarely get to meet you in person.

We won't have a booth but we could set up an informal meet up or individual
meetups if you'd like. I arrive on Feb 1 and leave on Feb 7 and will be
staying in Brussels the whole time.

Please email me directly (lance at osuosl.org) or ping me on IRC if you'd like
to schedule anything.

Thanks-