Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Jan 23 01:00:18 PST 2019

I'm not sure why I'm getting this email, but it is weird that
it comes from @osgeo.org.... Are we offering services  ? :)

--strk;

----- Forwarded message from Nextcloud <nextcloud at osgeo.org> -----

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 07:16:38 +0000
From: Nextcloud <nextcloud at osgeo.org>
To: strk at kbt.io

Your server has no Nextcloud Subscription

Your Nextcloud server is not backed by a Nextcloud Enterprise Subscription.

  * If you encounter a problem and your server does no longer work, blocking employees from sharing or customers from downloading and uploading files, you don't have to rely on searching online and asking volunteers on forums and social media for a solution. You have direct access to our experienced engineers who help you track down and fix the problem. ()
  * You have a contract with the vendor providing confidential security information, mitigations, patches and updates. ()
  * If you want to skip a release or two and stay a bit longer on your current version without disruptions, you don't have to run software without security updates. We deliver them to you as long as is needed! ()
  * If you have performance and scalability issues you have the best expertise at hand, instead of having to search on the web and hope you find a solution. ()
  * If you are asked how the compliance of Nextcloud is and if you can deliver a data export under GDPR, HIPAA or other rules, you have access to the right documentation and can tap into our expertise to respond quickly and accurately. ()
We can also provide you Outlook integration, Online Office, scalable integrated audio-video and chat communication an other features only available in a very limited form for free. And we can develop further integrations and capabilities you need.

A subscription helps you get the most out of Nextcloud! Don't your users deserve the best?

Learn more now: https://nextcloud.osgeo.org/index.php/settings/admin/support
This mail was sent to all administrators by the support app on your Nextcloud instance at https://nextcloud.osgeo.org/ because you have over 500 registered users.

--
Nextcloud - a safe home for all your data
This is an automatically sent email, please do not reply.

----- End forwarded message -----