[SAC] Budget Proposal - Vote

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Jan 23 05:35:22 PST 2019

> > See https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:Budget#2019 for full details.
> >
> > Please respond with a Vote to this email to approve the proposed
> > budget, so we can officially forward it to the board (they do have our
> > draft in their draft already).
>
> +1 from me, happy to see sysadmin work accounted for !
>
> --strk;

[Regina Obe]
Speaking of this, I was about to create a 2019-1 system contract milestone, but it appears I don't have rights to do that on trac.
Can someone give me rights.  I'll start moving things into those buckets and the wordpress and ldap buckets as well.

What convention for labels should we use

Sysadmin Contract 2019-I-General
Sysadmin Contract 2019-I-Wordpress
Sysadmin Contract 2019-I-LDAP

Or