[SAC] osgeo.org certificate?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Jan 27 18:19:38 PST 2019

Ok, I've fixed it. I think apache was failing to load the renewed
certificate, 2 possible reasons:
1. certbot was really old version, now upgraded via apt-get, did a dry
run of the renew which didn't find any expired certs.
2. apache had a staging.2018.foss4g.org-le-ssl.conf  enabled, but not
matching certificate. I removed it from sites enabled and reloaded
apache. We can re-enable if we need.

So fixed, and should stay fixed.