[SAC] Thursday SAC meeting - might be late

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Jul 3 12:15:20 PDT 2019

On 7/3/19 10:22, Regina Obe wrote:
> I forgot that Thursday is 4th of July in US.  I may be a little late for the
> SAC meeting.
>
> I expect a lot of people not to show up so I am not going to bother planning
> an agenda.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Regina

Ah good point, not sure if I'll even make the meeting. Perhaps we should
so updates over email on this thread?

* Hard drives and PSU arrived at OSUOSL, being installed
* Donation to OSUOSL completed
* All domains that expired this year have been renewed for 5 years

I updated the budget page to reflect the expenditures.

TODO: Review new Sys Admin Contract 2019 II, and forward to President
for signing.
Everyone should double check what tickets we want to cover under this.

Note: Marketing committee is making an official Youtube channel in
addition to long term FOSS4G archive. We should just make sure SAC has
access to assist with unlocking or passing the account as needed.