[SAC] ssh config to connect to LXC containers

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Jun 5 22:39:03 PDT 2019

On Wed, Jun 05, 2019 at 11:46:09AM -0400, Regina Obe wrote:
> Why aren't you going thru download (port 22)
>
> Download container can see new-secure fine since all the containers are on
> the same network.
> It's just the host that is on a different network, and I don't really think
> we want people going thru via the host.

Uhm, why don't we want people to go thru host ?

If a container ("download") goes down for any reason we cannot reach
other running containers anymore, by using that container as a "jump
host". Also it doesn't sound "clean" to use a "download" container
for this work. If there's a good reason not to use the host should
we maybe have an on-purpose "jump.osgeo.org"?