[SAC] New parts order osgeo3/4, quick question

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Jun 11 13:52:58 PDT 2019

Your 6x2TB plan looks fine.

Osgeo3 and osgeo4 are going to be used as spares and less so when we get the next server hopefully in another 1 - 2 years.
Osgeo3 we can't do much with yet since it's still got live stuff running on it -- so that is mostly a keep it going deal with what it has running until we move everything off of it.

That said I would consider osgeo3 + osgeo4 = osgeo7 capacity.  With our main focus being osgeo4 for rebuild.

Thanks,
Regina