[SAC] Vote request to extend Sysadmin Contract 2019-I amount for another $5000

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jun 13 10:06:31 PDT 2019

Yes, based on the vote we can move ahead with this. I checked and we
actually budgeted for 3 contracts this year, the 3rd was expected to
deal with the main website, not sure if optimization should go to that one.

Regina, want to use the previous contract as a template? Then we just
need to make the new list of tickets to cover under Contract II using
the list you already made as the starting point, we should suggest
additions and removals from that list.