[SAC] osgeo4mac bottles

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Mar 26 08:39:32 PDT 2019

JF Perini,

Put in a trac ticket detailing your needs for the container

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/newticket

The only limitation with LXD is I think we can only do linux Oss – eg. Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, OpenSuse, GenToo etc.

Also when you need it by.  I can discuss with Alex and rest of SAC to confirm no one has issues with it.

Thanks,

Regina