[SAC] Download server has moved and requires SSH key access to upload

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri May 10 08:27:56 PDT 2019

Just an FYI, I moved the download.osgeo.org, upload.osgeo.org to a new home
yesterday.
It is now on a debian 9, running nginx (instead of Apache)

And most importantly the thing that tripped up a lot of people is I have
blocked password access.

If you did not have your ssh public keys installed on the old server, it
means you will not be able to upload your project artifacts.

A couple of people have had issues with this of which I have resolved by
putting their public key in their home folders.

If you are having issues, please put in a SAC ticket.

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/newticket

and one of us will address.

Thanks,
Regina