[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #27802] Mirroring OSGeo Downloads over OSUOSL ftp Service

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon May 13 21:48:33 PDT 2019

> Are there any specific flags you'd like to use for the syncing?
>
> --
> Regards,
[Regina Obe]

I've setup an account osladmin on download.osgeo.org

Can you confirm you can rsync with

rsync -avz osladmin at download.osgeo.org:/osgeo/ wherever

I think avz should be sufficient.

The osgeo folder has two folders - a download and a bottle one.

Note all these files are public so no special read permissions need to be put in place.

On our current setup, the download folder is accessed via

https://download.osgeo.org

and the bottle folder is accessed via

https://bottle.download.osgeo.org

It would be nice if we could have a similar setup for the mirror

Thanks,
Regina