[SAC] OSGeo CITE Test Automation RFP interest

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 10:38:19 PST 2019

I wanted to take a moment to share this specifically with the system
administration committee. If anyone is up for some devops work we would
love to hear from you.

*GeoServer PSC has an outstanding maintenance activity
<https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/CITE-Test-Upgrade> to automate
CITE testing for our build server and have put together a budget of between
$10,000 and $12,000 USD towards this activity.*

*If you or your organization is interested in this work please respond to
the geoserver-devel email list with your proposal by the end of November.
Applicants are welcome to attend bi-weekly GeoServer meeting for any
clarification of requirements and participate in the review process. For
details, including detailed requirements, see GISP-176
<https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/GSIP-176>.*

The actual work is mostly around running software (your choice on how to
automate) and running tests (command line or rest api calls). There Is very
little GeoServer specific. If you have the set of skills required please
review and see if you are interested in the work.
--
GeoServer Project Steering Committee