[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #30864] Shutdown tracsvn.osgeo.osuosl.org VM on osgeo3

Lance Albertson via RT support at osuosl.org
Thu Oct 17 08:49:25 PDT 2019

On Wed Oct 16 15:33:35 2019, lr at pcorp.us wrote:
> We've moved our tracsvn.osgeo.osuosl.org VM to osgeo7 and its been up at its
> new home for a week.
>
> Can you please shutdown that vm on osgeo3 server.

Done! Here's what we have left for a reference:

Instance                  Hypervisor OS                 Primary_node      Status        Memory
tracsvn.osgeo.osuosl.org  kvm        image+debian-osgeo osgeo3.osuosl.bak ADMIN_offline      -
web.osgeo.osuosl.org      kvm        image+debian-osgeo osgeo3.osuosl.bak running         4.0G
webextra.osgeo.osuosl.org kvm        image+debian-osgeo osgeo3.osuosl.bak running         4.0G

I'll archive and remove the VM next week.

--
Lance Albertson
Director