[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #30704] OSGeo Server Parts Order

Lance Albertson via RT support at osuosl.org
Mon Sep 9 10:43:56 PDT 2019

On Thu Aug 29 14:08:43 2019, lr at pcorp.us wrote:
> > This system has been finally setup. You should be able to access it using
> > the tech_dev user by going to osgeo4.osgeo.osuosl.org.
>
> Thanks again for the setup.  Can we have KVM access as well.
>
> In osgeo7, we were given - https://osgeo7.osuosl.oob/
>
> Which allowed us to access via the KVM interface to do hard reboots.  This are
> able to access using the OpenVPN connection of OSUOSL.
>
> Can we have similar for osgeo4?

Sure thing however I need a way to get you the password. It seems the osuadmin
account on osgeo4 is no longer working with the key I expected. I can either
send you it via a gpg encrypted file (would need a key ID for that), or if you
can add our ssh key to the osgeo4 host and then I can copy a file with the
password there.

Let me know which way works.

Thanks-

--