[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #30816] ShutOff web18a.osgeo.osuosl.org (on osu infrastructure) and wiki.osgeo.osuosl.org (on osgeo3)

via RT support at osuosl.org
Mon Sep 16 10:51:46 PDT 2019

>> We have also moved wiki.osgeo.osuosl.org to our osgeo7 server.  So
>> please shut off the VM wiki residing on osgeo3.

> Shutdown, shall we go ahead and destroy it as well or wait?

This we should wait since I moved it only this weekend so need at least a week to make sure all is fine.
Also I figure since we will be reformatting osgeo3 hopefully soon, we can just deal with all the shutoff vms at the same time.

>> We've still got some things running  on osgeo3 we are in the middle of moving.
>> Hoping to have that ready to be reformatted within the next 2 months
>> and set up similar to how you set up osgeo4 for us.

> Sounds good. Here's what I still see running on osgeo3 FWIW:

> tracsvn.osgeo.osuosl.org
> web.osgeo.osuosl.org
> webextra.osgeo.osuosl.org

> --
> Lance Albertson
> Director
> Oregon State University | Open Source Lab

Thanks for the inventory list.  web.osgeo.osuosl.org I think we still have a couple redirects running on that so hoping that we can shut off by next week.

Tracsvn will follow next, still doing some testing on the image I created of that.  Hoping to have that wrapped up within next 2 weeks.

Webextra.osgeo.osuosl.org will be the last to go, I know munin and some other things I don't know much about are running on that, so will bring that up for discussion at our next meeting.

Thanks,
Regina