[SAC] Annoying Cron Emails from "old-wiki-dev"

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Mon Sep 23 04:09:30 PDT 2019

Hi all,

only a few weeks ago someone apparently made a change which resulted in a
root cron job sending error messages every 30 minutes.

The source host is declared as being "old-wiki-dev" and the subject
contains:

[...] -x /usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] && /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean
        /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime

The body is:

    Error in GnuTLS initialization: Failed to acquire random data.

I have no idea which machine this is, therefore I'd kindly ask the
originator of the respective config action to stop generating these messages
because they start to annoy me.

Thanks,
	Martin