[SAC] Maven repository for deegree artifacts

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Tue Aug 18 01:26:05 PDT 2020

Thanks for the quick response. I've created ticket
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2498.

If it would help, I can offer to support the SAC team to configure and
setup Nexus. During the last years I did the  administration of Nexus
for the deegree project and learned a little bit about the software.
Kind regards,
Torsten