[SAC] Vote: System Contract III 2020

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Dec 1 01:51:17 PST 2020

Hi Regina, I'm fine with you taking a new contract for those tasks,
but please let's keep trac clean. At the moment the
"Sysadmin Contract 2020-I" milestone still has 8 open tickets, shall
they be moved to "Sysadmin Contract 2020-II" ? Also please edit the
milestone to specify who's in charge for that milestone. I've done so
for the "II" milestone.

--strk;