[SAC] started with ansible

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Dec 2 05:14:08 PST 2020

I've created https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/sac/ansible-deployment to
start using ansible for deployment. For now there's only installation
of a new script I created for https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2521
and nothing else, but the plan is to grow it to first of all complete
what's to be done in that ticket, and then add more things as we see
fit.

The idea is to STOP using local git repositories on the machines for
managing what we do, and replace that with ansible playbooks. These
playbooks should ideally also replace the manually written
documentation in wiki which try to explain how things were done.

I'm available for helping whoever want to try adding more things
in those playbooks and also open for suggestions from whoever has
more experience than me.

  /\   https://strk.kbt.io/services.html