[SAC] [Hosting] Planned web3 PHP upgrade - Tuesday Aug. 4 2200 UTC

Robert Detjens detjensrobert at osuosl.org
Tue Jul 28 14:42:38 PDT 2020

Service(s) affected: websites hosted on web3, namely:
- mulgara.org
- docs.mulgara.org
- wiki.k-3d.org
- elinux.org
- mutt.org
- openid.net
- schemas.openid.net
- specs.openid.net

We are planning to perform a PHP version upgrade on web3 from 7.1 to 7.3
next
Tuesday, August 4th at 2200 UTC. PHP 7.1 has been EOL'd for some time now
and
we would like to get our node upgraded to a supported version. Sites will
be
down for approximately 5 minutes within the window while we perform the
upgrade.
We don't expect any breakages with the current sites, but please
double-check
PHP 7.3 compatibility to verify.

Outage Window:
Start: Tuesday August 4 2020 @ 2200UTC
End:   Tuesday August 4 2020 @ 2230UTC

If you have a conflict / issue with this time, please let us know and we
can reschedule.

Thanks-

--
Robert Dejens