[SAC] OSGeo SAC Meeting highlights

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Jun 6 15:47:02 PDT 2020

Yes, we should be able to start the transfer soon. I want to make sure
we have the current DNS settings before starting, and I'm waiting to
hear from QGIS PSC that they will take QGIS.us

So should happen this week, though might want until FedGeoDay is over to
make sure nothing is disrupted this week.