[SAC] My contract ended Sept 30th 2020

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sat Oct 3 12:05:34 PDT 2020

Just a note my OSGeo contract ended Sept 30th 2020.  As such I can only be
available to handle things that are quick or that I have no paid (or joyous)
tasks occupying my time.
Time is money after all.

That said, I believe Sandro said he had some time to take on an OSGeo
contract for Q4 2020.

+1 for Sandro.

That said we do have budget for a  $5500 contract which can be contracted as
whole or split up.

I've included Mark in this thread who is working on Wiki LDAP integration.

Mark,

You haven't used up the $5500 contract you have in place yet.  Do you think
you will exceed that for remaining work?
If so now is probably a good time to augment your contract.

Thanks,
Regina