[SAC] Maven repository for deegree artifacts

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:22:48 PDT 2020

That would be great Torsten, I see you are already set up.

I was familiar with Artifactory and am presently learning Nexus, so we very
much welcome your experience.
I have been learning as I go and added instructions for new projects
setting up here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:Repo#Maven_Instructions_for_OSGeo_Projects

We have also been struggling with what appears to be this issue NEXUS-24988
<https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/NEXUS-24988>, so I am trying to
schedule an update of the software here
<https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2502>.

--