[SAC] [OSGeo] #2682: Install pretalx plugins pretalx-public-voting and (possibly pretalx-venueless)

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Sat Dec 4 14:29:00 PST 2021

#2682: Install pretalx plugins pretalx-public-voting and (possibly pretalx-
venueless)
---------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  robe           |       Owner:  sac@…
     Type:  task           |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by lucadelu):

 I'm not able to enter in
 https://talks.staging.osgeo.org/orga/event/foss4g-2022/settings/plugins, I
 have no problem to install it in production since you tested on staging.
 We would like to start on Monday but we have time to test it and in the
 worst situation we can postpone few days

 Thanks a lot

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2682#comment:4>
OSGeo <https://osgeo.org/>