[SAC] 'peer not authenticated' error when trying to use repo.osgeo.org

Andreas Barth andreas.barth at graphhopper.com
Thu Dec 9 00:20:07 PST 2021

Thanks for your help!

The builds were running on physically different machines on travis-ci,
but the OS was the same.
According to the Maven logs for example this jar was downloaded (not
cached) successfully:
```

Downloaded from osgeo:
https://repo.osgeo.org/repository/release/org/geotools/gt-shapefile/26.1/gt-shapefile-26.1.jar
(239 kB at 26 kB/s)

```
I'll try to follow your advice and check the SSL certificates.

Best regards,
Andreas