[SAC] [Hosting] Mail Relay Migration (smtp3) - Mon, Feb 8, 2021, 2:15-4:45pm PST (2215-0045 UTC)

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Tue Feb 9 10:43:58 PST 2021

It was discovered this morning that a few domains were failing with "Relay
access denied". Unfortunately, it looks like we had missed about a half
dozen domains when we migrated to the new server. I just deployed a fix for
this on smtp3. Apologies if you had any issues with that. We'll continue to
monitor the logs and make sure we didn't miss anything else.

Thanks-