[SAC] 2021 Budget Draft

Alex Mandel tech at wildintellect.com
Thu Jan 14 09:54:00 PST 2021

On 1/13/21 2:08 AM, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 12:16:01AM -0500, Regina Obe wrote:
>
>>> * How many contracts do we think make sense for 2021? I suspect budget
>>> will be a little tight this year, and this is the only cost that really
>>> has a lot of discretion.
>>
>> 2 or 3 contracts.
>>
>> I wouldn't go with less than 2.
>
> I wouldn't go below 4, to be honest.
> It would mean one every 3 months.
>
> --strk;

Maybe we should split out the Wiki work into a line item.

That's a sizeable amount though, so I'm hesitant to also request too
many additional contracts keeping budget in mind. More a matter of
prioritizing what needs to happen vs our wishlist.

Can we get some opinions from others watching on the list?

Alex Mandel
http://wildintellect.com