[SAC] [OSGeo] #2609: New mailing list request Mapeado Colaborativo / Geoinquietos Zaragoza (Spain)

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Thu Jun 3 03:48:47 PDT 2021

#2609: New mailing list request Mapeado Colaborativo / Geoinquietos Zaragoza
(Spain)
 OSGeo/Geoinquietos group: "Mapeado Colaborativo / Geoinquietos Zaragoza"

 We area among other local geoinquietos groups as you can see here:
 http://geoinquietos.org/grupos/zaragoza/

 Since 2016 we are promoting activities linked to OSGeo and libre spatial
 data (OpenStreetMap mainly) and we would like to move  our email list from
 Google to a proper place for OSGeo-like groups.

 Proposed name list: mapcolabora [at] list.osgeo.org
 Admin: miguel [at] mapcolabora [dot] org

 Thanks very much in advance

 Cheers

 Miguel Sevilla-Callejo
 Co-coordinator of Mapeado Colaborativo / Geoinquietos Zaragoza group

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2609>
OSGeo <https://osgeo.org/>