[SAC] [Hosting] Fwd: [Link Oregon Outages] Emergency Maintenance - Link Oregon Core Node PORTPTCK | Task Number: CHG0055805

Lance Albertson ramereth at osuosl.org
Tue Nov 9 15:38:35 PST 2021

FYI: This may impact us.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Link Oregon Operations Center <linkornoc at globalnoc.iu.edu>
Date: Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 11:08 AM
Subject: [Link Oregon Outages] Emergency Maintenance - Link Oregon Core
Node PORTPTCK | Task Number: CHG0055805
To: <outages at linkoregon.org>

Subject:                CHG0055805 Emergency Maintenance - Link Oregon Core
Node PORTPTCK
Update:                 The Northwest Access Exchange (NWAX) will be
briefly unavailable. Link
                        Oregon will perform an emergency maintenance
                        this afternoon to address a malfunctioning
                        transceiver connecting the IXP. Traffic will
                        reroute, but any active sessions will be
                        interrupted when we pull the optic at our
                        Pittock Internet Exchange POP.
Planned Start Time(s) [America/Los_Angeles]:     2021-11-09 16:00:00 -
2021-11-09 16:30:00 [0d 0h 30m 0s]
Affected Assets:
                        Northwest Access Exchange (NWAX)
Thank You,
Link Oregon Operations Center
noc at linkoregon.org, 541-346-6376
https://noc.linkoregon.org
Timestamp:  2021-11-09 11:08:08 America/Los_Angeles
Message ID:  LINKOR.CHG0055805.0.0

Lance Albertson
Director