[SAC] [abuse #31856] CISA Security issues with OSGEO hosts

Lance Albertson via RT abuse at osuosl.org
Mon Oct 11 14:09:02 PDT 2021

On Tue Sep 21 13:01:19 2021, lr at pcorp.us wrote:
> Should be all set now.  Issue was /etc/letsencrypt  config was overriding the
> nginx.conf one.  I retested with nmap to confirm.
>
> For osgeo6 I had to make more changes.  I tested 585 and 25 ports with nmap
> but had difficulty testing the 465.
>
> Anyway let me know if you still see the issues on your side.

Looks like the TLS issue has been resolved. Here's the report from last week
(I'm still waiting for the one for this week). Can you please verify that the
version of nginx you have installed on your Ubuntu machines is at least or newer
than the version described here [1]?

[1] https://ubuntu.com/security/CVE-2019-20372

--
Lance Albertson