[SAC] [abuse #31856] CISA Security issues with OSGEO hosts

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Oct 18 15:48:42 PDT 2021

Okay will take a look at these later this week.
Weird I thought upgrading nginx on Ubuntu to 1.18 would do the trick.  Guess the goal post has moved to 1.20.
Osgeo3 is running nginx on debian  and though it is an older nginx, it looked like Debian had patched these for lower versions.
But I'll upgrade that to latest.

Osgeo6.osgeo.osuosl.org -- sslabs says the cert is fine - says A+ for https://osgeo6.osgeo.osuosl.org
You think this is just a false positive because of issues with LetsEncrypt old root cert or is it complaining about a different cert?

Thanks,
Regina