[SAC] Vote: Sysadmin Contract I 2022

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Jan 5 14:50:46 PST 2022

I've put in a bid for a sysadmin contract, for 50 hours
at an increased rate of 110EUR/hour, as we haven't been
changing those rates since at least 2016.

The proposal is for the period January 15 2022 - April 15 2022

https://nextcloud.osgeo.org/f/6520708

Main focus will be getting up to speed with the new tools
and infrastructure introduced by Regina in the last year
(LXD, ZFS, Nextcloud etc) documenting things as I go and
tackling the tickets which were left-over in the previous
Sysadmin Contract 2021-II milestone, now all moved to a new
milestone:

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/query?group=status&milestone=Sysadmin+Contract+2022-I

--strk;

  Libre GIS consultant/developer