[SAC] Issues

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Jan 26 07:13:44 PST 2022

Hi Sandro,
Thanks a lot for your reply.

I thought I was not able with  my « djay » user account on trac to submit ticket but, I realized that I was wrong. The trac does accept my ticket.

As you asked about my OSGeo UserID, I tried using the djay UserID to connect to the wiki and it worked properly. Same for when connecting to the osgeo.org system, it works.

Sorry for this issue, it seems that I only need a password reset for administrating the ZOO-Discuss mailing list as asked on the ticket.

Sorry again for the issue and thanks for your great work!

Best regards

Gérald