[SAC] [Hosting] [Complete] mysql1-vip (mysql1/mysql2) 5.6 -> 5.7 Upgrade | June 6th, 2022 17:00-20:00 UTC

Ethan Hampton hamptone at osuosl.org
Mon Jun 6 13:37:41 PDT 2022

All,

The upgrade to MySQL (Percona) 5.7 on the mysql1-vip cluster has been
completed successfully! We had a few minutes of downtime to fail-over
the cluster around 12:33 PDT.

Please reach out if you run into any issues. Expect information on
additional maintenance in the near future.

Thanks!

--
Ethan Hampton
Student Systems Engineer