[SAC] [Hosting] Email issues sending to lists.osuosl.org since May 12, 2022

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Wed May 18 10:38:08 PDT 2022

All,

We just discovered that a change we made on May 12, 2022 accidentally
removed the MX records for lists.osuosl.org which caused some emails to be
bounced back. This only affects lists that were trying to be sent to @
lists.osuosl.org which should mostly be internal OSL lists, but there are a
few other projects that use that domain.

Unfortunately this resulted in bounced emails so those were lost. The
change might take a few hours or up to a day to fully propagate.

Apologies for any issues this might have caused.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson
Director