[SAC] OSGeo sponsor logos

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Sep 5 14:15:44 PDT 2022

Jeroen, Jody
I am continuing this conversation on the SAC mailing list.
I can see Jeroen's point of view, and I really feel that changes need to be
made.
I might not be very active following this conversation in the following
days, Jose, my son, caught Corona on the trip back to Mexico and is having
a hard time.

If it is not too much trouble, Jeroen, can you check on the details of the
sponsor benefits and see what is being covered and what is not, I would
really appreciate it, as right now my mind is on my son.

https://www.osgeo.org/about/how-to-become-a-sponsor/

I will look to open a ticket based on all the findings.

Regards
Vicky

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info