[SAC] OSGeo trac components reorganization

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Oct 25 05:44:05 PDT 2023

FYI: since the number of services we have is growing I've
organized trac's components to have a SysAdmin prefix when
they are about services administration. I've update the
reports accordingly.

I'm not sure what the intended purpose of the
"Mails & Mailing List" components but maybe we could
turn that into being ONLY for mailing lists.

A generic "SysAdmin" component is kept open so that reporters
not knowing which component relates to their problem can use
that and we'll triage.

--strk;

  Libre GIS consultant/developer
  https://strk.kbt.io/services.html