[SAC] [OSGeo] #3007: osgeo.org (wordpress) says use user name or email for login but only user name actually works

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 26 01:57:15 PDT 2023

#3007: osgeo.org (wordpress) says use user name or email for login but only user
name actually works
---------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  robe     |       Owner:  cvvergara
     Type:  task     |      Status:  new
Comment (by strk):

 I'm not sure we have a unique email address policy enforced in LDAP,
 before even thinking to accept email we should review that, but generally
 speaking we've mostly always used the "OSGeo UserID" as identifier of an
 account, not email.
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/3007#comment:4>
OSGeo <https://osgeo.org/>