DKIM signatures from google groups

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Tue Feb 6 08:28:45 PST 2024

Talking with my domain hoster, they showed me this link. It can be useful:

https://mxtoolbox.com/emailhealth/lists.osgeo.org/

(See that by default is telling about "osgeo.org", regardless the url. You
have to "click here")
These results are for *osgeo.org <http://osgeo.org>*. Did you really mean
to run *lists.osgeo.org <http://lists.osgeo.org>*? Click Here
<https://mxtoolbox.com/emailhealth/lists.osgeo.org/>

It finds 2 errors (in "dns" and "spf"), and 3 warnings (in "dmarc", "mx",
"smtp")