PSC Vote: Let's move this list to discourse

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Sat Jan 6 06:01:17 PST 2024

further trip report.

using ldap to sign up, I am prompted to agree to a privacy policy, which
seems more or less ok, but it's a non-edited template, and presumably
there is some higher-level osgeo policy and I would think there would
just be one.

In Terms, it says they don't apply, but in the boilerplate it has

  You agree to indemnify the company from legal claims by others related
  to your breach of these terms, or breach of these terms by others
  using your account on the forum.

which is totally ridiculous.

After logging in, I see that github is listed as 'associated account'
with a connect button, but I never authorized it.  Probably clicking
login-with left some state it shouldn't have.