[OSGeo] #3073: Discourse text/plain email use html entities, markdown and backslash-escapes for no reason

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Fri Jan 12 22:38:25 PST 2024

#3073: Discourse text/plain email use html entities, markdown and backslash-
escapes for no reason
--------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  strk                |       Owner:  sac@…
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  reopened
Comment (by robe):

 @strk,

 It might have been fixed by my unchecking the "Category is mirror"
 checkbox on sac-tickets.
 It's probably broken again for trac tickets because I had to check that
 back, since it was causing issues with trac emails being received.
 Discourse started rejecting some with Reason "Title already used".  I
 think it might have also broken the threading when I did that.

 Anyrate if that is the case, you should not have issues in Testing
 category, as that is not a mirrored category or have issues in general or
 any of the real lists.

 Hey maybe you can join pgrouting-develop which has moved to discourse and
 say something there.
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/3073#comment:16>
OSGeo <https://osgeo.org/>